Who Is THE MAN?

THE MAN is anything blocking the way of your destiny.
.... It's basically a circumstance trying ta hold you down.
And those obstacles can take many forms. These are a few of mine.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Childhood Sexual Abuse

My friend Toni created a blog message so honest and raw about her experience with childhood sexual abuse, I just want to celebrate her for a moment and post a link on my page about her story:

http://aspotoftee.blogspot.com/2011/11/putting-it-together-taking-my-life-back.html

1 comment:

  1. Toni, your story is full of raw honesty and courage, and I'm so glad you told it. I believe in my spirit that this is a healing ministry--- not just for you, but for the women who will read this. I will do my best to celebrate this post and get the word out about it.
    I love you and you inspire me.
    -Tray

    ReplyDelete