Who Is THE MAN?

THE MAN is anything blocking the way of your destiny.
.... It's basically a circumstance trying ta hold you down.
And those obstacles can take many forms. These are a few of mine.

Monday, December 13, 2010

25 Random Things about Me


1:My friends say I missed my calling and should write sitcoms.


2:I love city bus fumes.


3:I love the beach.


4:I love making Indian curry, and my favorite dish is Vietnamese Pho.


5:I keep a postcard of my dream house.


6:I believe God looks like Morgan Freeman and speaks like Samuel Jackson, and is always cracking jokes on me.


7:I have piloted a Cessna... just once, and with an instructor. (I prayed the whole time.)


8:My new passion is singing in karaoke bars.


9:My favorite music is Atlanta grassroots soul.


10:My dream is to renovate a villa in Tuscany, and own a bakery.




11:Man vs. Wild is my favorite TV show. I truly believe I could skin a snake and use his skin as a water container, if needed.


12:My dream job would be food or music critic. I'd like to work for Anthony Bourdain.


13:I have a thing for black people with chinesey eyes. I just think they are unusual and pretty.


14:I'm a huge Brangelina fan. I think they are both beautiful. (Brad Pitt more than Angie, of course.)


15:My friend's friends never seem to "get" me, and I've stopped trying.


16:I was named fastest runner in 4th grade field day. LOL.


17:I have a massive music collection, and I know all the words to every Tribe Called Quest song ever made.


18:I know a a little bit about alot of things, but I am an expert in nothing. I lack discipline and attention span, but I'm working on it.


19:I like to smell my kid's heads and necks.


20:I think in narrative form--like a story, complete with  character voices for my thoughts.


21:I'm a huge Maxwell fan.


22:I'm musically inclined-- I sing, I play the flute, and I'm thinking about taking guitar lessons.


23:I'm left handed, and a pretty good artist.


24:I'm the comedian and the preacher of my family and friends.


25:I am a huge flirt. It's harmless, tho...

2 comments:

  1. We have something in common Trae. I, too, would like to become a food critic. Not for Bourdain. I'd like to have my own television show -- food critic, traveler, and artists

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good to me! I think if we begin to do what we love passionately, the money will follow.

    ReplyDelete