Who Is THE MAN?

THE MAN is anything blocking the way of your destiny.
.... It's basically a circumstance trying ta hold you down.
And those obstacles can take many forms. These are a few of mine.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Who Is THE MAN?


I betcha'll wonderin, who is THE MAN, and why did she name this page that?

I named this page it's name after my sis, Little Magic.

When she was about 13 or so, she came up with this catch phrase, "That's one for me, ZERO FOR THE MAN!".  We've been saying it ever since, it's kind of a family thing.

Whenever some whack a$$ mess happens, and we overcome it, we always say it.

"That's one for us, zero for THE MAN."

And really, getting one over on THE MAN can be anything.

Findin an extra twenty dollar bill in an old coat.
Getting a payment arrangement for a light bill.
Coming up with a new conspiracy theory.
Telling THE MAN you dated that was shady as hell to kiss yo' natural black ass.
Barack Obama getting elected.

Damn near anything can be THE MAN.... It's basically a circumstance trying to hold you down.

For me, THE MAN was creating this blog.
People been telling me for years to create a blog.

 To me, it just sounded like some extra work. I got enough going on in real life and work, much less time for a blog.

But today, I realize the benefits of a blog.... As a platform to do what I enjoy, which is to rant.
Not to mention, I can blog while I'm working my real life out.

I'm cute.
Funny.
And I rant.

Sounds like a sweet gig to me.


There are two favorite things I like to rant about... "THE MAN"... and "the men".... why not put the two together like a Twix bar?

Makes perfect sense to me.


That's one for me, zero foe THE MAN.... ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment