Who Is THE MAN?

THE MAN is anything blocking the way of your destiny.
.... It's basically a circumstance trying ta hold you down.
And those obstacles can take many forms. These are a few of mine.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What is love?


"Love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak in the knees when they walk into a room and smile at you." - Author Unknown

We all want love and to feel this way, but people are afraid to give their all.

So how can we get the true feeling of this thing called "love"??

I want to get weak in the knees when "he" walk into the room, looks me in the eyes and smile at me.

I get goosebumps, just thinking about it.

I believe that is the most incredible feeling for anyone.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a great post, Indigo. Everyone wants to feel that deep connection with someone, those butterflies in the stomach.

    Fear is a huge factor. When I feel that way, I remember a Bill Cosby quote:

    "Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it."

    Regardless of what I go through, however painful, that keeps me in the dating game.

    ReplyDelete